[Bah-sanse] *****SPAM***** Ring..ring..New phones and service plans are here..limited offer

Mindy Murillo XQTOHOWBWRY en sol.cc.u-szeged.hu
Mie Jun 9 03:55:13 CEST 2004

New Page 1
http://www.foncentral.com/zip.asp?PID=206706&PhoneID=32&CarrierID=2 http://www.country-code.org/free-wireless/images/phoneoffer_01.gif
http://www.foncentral.com/zip.asp?PID=206706&PhoneID=32&CarrierID=2 http://www.country-code.org/free-wireless/images/phoneoffer_02a.png
http://www.foncentral.com/zip.asp?PID=206706&PhoneID=32&CarrierID=2 http://www.country-code.org/free-wireless/images/phoneoffer_03a.gif
http://www.foncentral.com/zip.asp?PID=206706&PhoneID=32&CarrierID=2 http://www.country-code.org/free-wireless/images/phoneoffer_04.gif
My Guide To America has sent this advertisement because this email address has signed up to receive messages from My Guide To America (and/or our marketing partners).