[Souldreamer-developers] Er men, carrying Charley on a litter; while old Folkard and

Suryan announce at celebros.com
Sun Dec 6 16:06:27 CET 2009

D as well as men could do, when we were last attacked," remarked
Charley, who way always ready to stick up for the Indians, of whom he
had a great admiration. I agreed with Jack, but at the same time I did
not wish to disparage our gallant-looking allies. While we were speaking
two of them came up and addressed Pierre in their own language which he
understood thoroughly. "They say that they have caught sight of a
mounted war-party, who are, they think, trying to steal upon us round
yonder wood, and take us by surprise," said Pierre. "We'll be prepared
for them then, my friends!" ex