[Souldreamer-developers] Ints, the second placing him above them all. The four brothers are prominent

Bump detaching at geomij.nl
Mon Dec 7 05:58:04 CET 2009

E Inca went at death to the presence of the deity Viracocha, and its
emblem, the actual body, carefully preserved, was paid divine honors in
order that the soul might intercede with Viracocha for the fulfillment
of the prayers.[2] [Footnote 1: Clements R. Markham, _Journal of the
Royal Geographical Society_, 1871, p. 291. _Pacarina_ is the present
participle of _pacarini_, to dawn, to begin, to be born.] [Footnote 2:
_Informacion_, etc., p. 209.] We are compelled, therefore, by the best
evidence now attainable, to adopt the conclusion that the Inca religion,
in its purity, deserved the name of monotheism. The statements of the
natives and the terms of their religious language unite in confirming
this opinion. It is not right to depreciate the force of these facts
simply because we have made up our minds that a people in the
intellectual stage of the Peruvians could not have mounted to such a
pure air of rel