[Solar-general] Fwd: [Freedombox-discuss] Introducing the Technical Advisory Committee

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Mie Mayo 25 23:58:17 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded message from James Vasile <james en hackervisions.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org