[Solar-general] Fwd: [hipatia] OT: Esperanza y SL (era Novedades en FSFLA)

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Mar Dic 19 12:37:55 CET 2006

2006/12/18, Pablo Manuel Rizzo <info en pablorizzo.com>:
> On 12/19/06, Diego Saravia <dsa en unsa.edu.ar> wrote:
> >
> > mmm, me parece que no, la ciencia es experimental, en su esencia, como
> > podemos experimentar que paso antes de la creacion del universo?
>

> La ciencia no es en esencia experimental, solo algunas ramas y en

evidentemente hablamos de cosas diferentes

desde mi punto de vista tu hablas de filosofia

 "  Main article: Scientific method

Scientists use models to refer to a description of something,
specifically one which can be used to make predictions that can be
tested by experiment or observation. "

    Main article: Philosophy of science

"The philosophy of science seeks to understand the nature and
justification of scientific knowledge, and its ethical implications.
It has proven difficult to provide a definitive account of the
scientific method that can decisively serve to distinguish science
from non-science. Thus there are legitimate arguments about exactly
where the borders are. There is nonetheless a set of core precepts
that have broad consensus among published philosophers of science and
within the scientific community at large. (see: Problem of
demarcation)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

--
Diego Saravia