[soilhack-announce] Soil Hack 2018- Invitation

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Wed Mar 28 13:18:55 CEST 2018

_Dear Soil health enthusiast_

    The second national Soil Hack gathering is taking place over the
    weekend of 26th-27th May. We invite you to come and contribute your
    experiences, share ideas and learn about soil regeneration: As part
    of a DIY movement, we'll collectively discuss, study, explore and
    celebrate the living soil upon which we all depend. This is an
    opportunity to work together as part of a knowledge-sharing network,
    to empower one another to understand more about soils and take
    actions to improve their health.

    We'd love for you to join us and get involved - it's going to be
    ground-making!

    Do you have a burning question to ask? Experience to share? A new
    innovation to tell the world about? Well we want to know all about
    it! Please let us know in advance if you have ideas for workshops /
    sessions you would like to be involved in organising.

    To find out more and to book your place go to -
    https://pretix.eu/soilhack/2018

For more info; to ask us a question or offer a skill share email us at -
soilhack at mailo.co

    Look forward to see you there,

    Soil Hack Organising Crew