[soilhack-announce] Publicity tools- Can You Help spread the word?

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Mon Mar 26 17:32:32 CEST 2018

Hi

So here we are, the crew has collectively crafted the tools we need to
spread the word to the world about the awesome soil hack. (scroll down
for all links)

In the true spirit of our collective ethos it would be great if we can
all help out a little bit and share the event with our friends or anyone
we think would be interested. If you have any questions feel free to ask
this list or get back to me.

How can I help?- there are a few ways:

Facebook- We have an event link and a group page to share and invite
folks to.

Twitter- We have an active twitter account for us to re-tweet from

Flier- A lovely flier that can be cut into your email or FB or if you
want printed out and given away old school style. (we have other
versions for print ready and b+w)

Emails- We have crafted a lovely email that you can take and use as a
base for your own mailings. (one to forward will follow)

Web page and ticket site- We have a nice ticket page to book your place!

Links for our collective publicizing:

Face book:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1257987104333492/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/111459542863008/?ref=group_browse_new

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoilHack

Flier: request them from us at the email below

Email:soilhack at mailo.com <mailto:soilhack at mailo.com>

Web site and ticket page: https://pretix.eu/soilhack/2018/

If you have any queries please feel free to ask us at the
soilhack at mailo.com address, the list or to me
frank at agroecology-education.org

We have a small crew of six trying to share out the work, we are keeping
track of who we send emails to so we don't double post. But if its just
to your mates and so on there is little chance of overdoing it. If you
have ambitions to really push it out there then we can share the list of
places we already sent it to (not that long as of today).

If you want to ask other friends to spread the word to that would help
greatly, if everyone does a little bit we can get the word spread far
and wide

Hope to see you at the gathering,

Frank and the Soil Hack Crew 2018