[soilhack-announce] First Organising Meeting for Gathering

fred miller fredmillerworm at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 13:02:40 CET 2017

Why is it called soil hack ? I know it refers to hacking into computers and as part of the farm hack group, by analogy, it is perhaps meant to refer  to subverting of the mainstream of industrial destructive farming.  But the 'farm hack' reference is not widely understood I do not think.
And the phrase  'soil hack' is the opposite of what we want to do to soil .....!     surely soil build, soil from the bottom up, the soil underground are other analogies one could use.
Fred

 Fred Miller