[soilhack-announce] Next steps.

frank gundry-white frankynecklace at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 21:04:41 CET 2017

Hi, it was great to "meet" you all
I'm excited to begin to promote the gathering, are there some finalizations for the e-flyer?
Can i throw a simple call out together with the info from the minutes?
If so, then can i begin to build up the interest in our networks? (are we ready to take bookings?)
I hope you are all well and let me know if this email is not the best way and using the pirate pad/crabgrass or something is better.

Frank
P.S If we respond make sure you just reply to me not the group or vice versa according to the content. No spam.