[soilhack-announce] First Organising Meeting for Gathering

Chris Warburton-Brown research at permaculture.org.uk
Tue Jan 24 11:21:23 CET 2017

My Skype address is research.coordinator. Look forward to 'meeting' you all
tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Chris

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Nicole Vosper <nicole at feedavalon.org.uk>
wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> The first organising meeting for the 2017 Soil Hack Gathering will be on *Wednesday
> 25th January 7-9pm. *
>
> Please email me your Skype contacts before the meeting. My Skype is
> nicolepvosper
>
> Please don’t email them to the whole list to spam everyone out. On the
> call we can set up a separate email list or cc thread so we aren’t annoying
> folks!
>
> Big thanks,
>
> Nicole
>

> --
> Nicole Vosper
> Email: nicole at feedavalon.org.uk
> www.feedavalon.org.uk
> Tel: 07477603141 <07477%20603141>
>
> Feed Avalon CIC is a social enterprise that establishes food systems that
> are socially & economically empowering in order to optimise food resilience
> in Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding areas.
>
> Registered in England and Wales 8632448 Registered Address: Unit
> C1, Northover Buildings, Glastonbury, BA6 9NU
>
> "A people that cannot produce its own food are slaves; they don’t have
> the slightest freedom." - José Martí

Chris Warburton Brown
Research Coordinator
The Permaculture Association

*Join the network* of people and projects using permaculture to create a
better world - The Permaculture Association Britain:
https://www.permaculture.org.uk/join