[Pozarica-joel] Ends of that distant land and he hopes and prays that thr

Bartow threesome at thylacoleo.com
Sun Dec 27 12:24:08 CET 2009

G the photographs of the shrine and gardens recently laid out in the
close neighbourhood of the Shrines of the Bab and 'Abdu'l-Baha. I assure
you of my love, appreciation and fervent prayers._ _Yours, _ _ Shoghi_
(5) May 28th, 1925 Allah-u-abha. Dear Baha'i Sister, Shoghi Effendi asks
me to thank you on his behalf for your letter of 14th May. He received
the letter of Mrs. Amy Thornton all right. I remember answering it for
him some week