[Pozarica-joel] Mass unemployment?" "Nevertheless," Mayer

Napoletano Schlitzer consternated at lexcan.com
Tue Dec 29 22:01:18 CET 2009

 said, "Shut up, Jerry. You talk too much." "Don't talk to me that way.
You'll find yourself having one helluva time floating that loan you need
next month. How about another drink, everybody? This party's dead."
Watson said, "How about the progress reports? Briefly, we've all but
completely united Texcoco. Minor setbacks have sometimes deterred us but
the march of progress goes on. We--" "Minor setbacks," Kennedy chortled.
"Must of had to bump off