[P2P-F] Fwd: New Study Guide: Pope Francis' Fratelli Tutti

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:52:39 CEST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns <ogc at maryknollogc.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 2:41 AM
Subject: New Study Guide: Pope Francis' Fratelli Tutti
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel,

On October 4, the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, Pope Francis released
a new encyclical, *Fratelli Tutti: On Fraternity and Social Friendship*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T0836749b-3141-47cd-85be-5fb67360dd6f/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>.
This social encyclical explores building a culture of peace and dialogue in
order to work together to care for each other as a human family, especially
as we recover from the pandemic.

The Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns has compiled a *6-page study guide
for Fratelli Tutti.*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Td49c032e-3237-4f7a-88ba-3fe0823244a6/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>
In this study guide, we offer key points and quotes from each chapter
of *Fratelli
Tutti*, along with reflection questions and the two prayers that Pope
Francis includes at the end of the encyclical.

*Download the Fratelli Tutti study guide*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Te113fa56-13ec-4055-88f5-d221ada17c9e/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>

We hope this guide enables individuals and small groups to learn Pope
Francis’ teachings and use them to build peace and solidarity in your
relationships, community, and world.

You can also read a *statement from Maryknoll leadership*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T1d443a40-6a47-4ef4-a87b-8afa1538d450/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>
expressing heartfelt gratitude for *Fratelli Tutti*.

In solidarity,

Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns

Recent Actions and Articles
Maryknoll Leadership Statement on Pope Francis' Fratelli Tutti

"Maryknoll celebrates this significant teaching of Pope Francis and, with
our communities around the world, we look forward to reflecting on the
encyclical and embracing the Holy Father’s call to peace and dialogue in
the coming years. Compelled by the love of God, we humbly say we are
brothers and sisters all." Click below to read the entire statement.
Read More
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T2bc6a5a2-000a-4ce2-af3c-1ea56c2b1128/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>
Faithful Voting and Global Concerns

With just four weeks until the U.S. elections, we invite you to explore the
Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns' election project,* Faithful Voting
and Global Concerns*. Click below to find our series of two-page briefs and
30-minute webinars on eight key global concerns topics.
Read More
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T279d4845-735f-4b37-894b-46625258f8f0/0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>

*Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns*
200 New York Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20001
(202) 832-1780 | ogc at maryknollogc.org

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your web browser
<https://maryknollofficeforglobalconcerns.salsalabs.org/actionalerttemplate_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy3_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy2_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1_copy1_copy2_copy1?wvpId=0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>
Unsubscribe
<https://maryknollofficeforglobalconcerns.salsalabs.org/manage-your-subscription?eId=81d6de75-04df-4f6e-a7eb-105149af2fad&eType=EmailBlastContent&sId=0a65ffb4-070b-4a50-99e9-b57df856b81f>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/