[P2P-F] Crucial insights into egaliterian potential of the crypto-economy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:15:10 CEST 2018

thank you Arthur,

I need to see you again to understand all the added innovations in your
approach since we met in Canada ,

I am keynoting at the oxchain conference in London on 22 may

if you had any overview slide I could use that shows the power of
holo/holochain as an example of the criteria I shared earlier today, that
would be great,

just a suggestion <g>

Michel