[P2P-F] Fwd: FW: Barrio Solar

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 10 18:25:22 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Subject: FW: Barrio Solar
To: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>

"Ethical Markets Media is happy to promote BARRIO SOLAR, led by my longtime
friend and co-author, physicist Fritjof Capra, who serves on our global
Advisory Board.
 Fritjof authored the famous Tao of Physics (1975) and his latest, The
Systems View of Life (2016).   BARRIO SOLAR is an exemplary, voluntary
non-profit bringing solar panels to rural residents in Puerto Rico!  We
know that many friends in our global network are also friends and followers
of Fritjof Capra's work and current telecourse.  Fritjof and I co-authored
"Qualitative Growth" (2009) we offer as a free download and see his TV
interviews on our website.  But first, please read all about BARRIO SOLAR
and join me in making a donation, also in honor of our fellow citizens
Rosalinda Sanquiche and Melanie Feliciano.  Both these brilliant women
share Puerto Rican heritage and have been valuable team-members of Ethical
Markets for almost a decade!  The BARRIO SOLAR crowdfunding campaign is at
www.Generosity.com                ~Hazel Henderson, Editor"

Hi Dear Advisors and Colleagues:     FYI and please consider joining this
wonderful effort to get solar panels to Puerto Ricans soonest!

Hi Dear Fritjof:  Keep sending us your updates!

With love and thanks to you and Liz Hawk,

Hazel

HAZEL HENDERSON, D.Sc.Hon., FRSA

President, Ethical Markets Media; Author, Mapping the Global Transition to
the Solar Age
Hazel.Henderson at ethicalmarkets.com

Watch our TV series  on EthicalMarkets.tv and available for global
distribution at Films.com.
Sign our Pledge at www.ethicmarkgems.com to never purchase mined gems!
Read the 2015 Green Transition Scoreboard® report and watch the 3-intro
video.

Ethical Markets Media (USA & Brazil)
St. Augustine, FL  32084   904.829.3140
EthicalMarkets.com, HazelHenderson.com
EthicalMarkets.tv, EthicalBiomimicryFinance.com