[P2P-F] Fwd: [CommonGood] Fw: [aepf] State of Power 2018 call for papers on counter-power

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jun 29 07:48:20 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Birgit Daiber <bir.dai at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 3:38 PM
Subject: [CommonGood] Fw: [aepf] State of Power 2018 call for papers on
counter-power
To: "commongood at listi.jpberlin.de" <commongood at listi.jpberlin.de>

Dear Friends and Colleagues, Transnational Institute is launching their
"State of Power 2018" project with a call for

papers. You find this call below. Yours, Birgit

*bir.dai at hotmail.com <bir.dai at hotmail.com>*
*www.birgitdaiber.eu <http://www.birgitdaiber.eu>*
*Mobile: 0039-366-4207762*

*Casella Postale No. 28, *