[P2P-F] do check out the hi:project and the Digital Life Collective

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Apr 25 10:19:44 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Linton <michael.linton at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 6:31 AM
Subject: Fwd: the hi:project and the Digital Life Collective
To: Michael Linton <mwl at lets.net>

This is a profound pleasure, perhaps the end of a beginning, maybe the
begnning of something entirely different.

I came across Philip Sheldrake and his work only a few months ago, almost
by chance, and have been delighting since then in the people he's been
drawing into this project, the excellence of their process and the products
in prospect.

The core message here, in case you are really short of time -

*Technology of, by and for the people. Our tech, not their tech. Find out
more now at www.diglife.com
<http://hi-project.org/mailster/1182/5cb11474d828b5295be5c9bd38f61526/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5kaWdsaWZlLmNvbQ>.*

But I really recommend you find the time to read this message too.  And
even more I hope you will act on it.

Thank you very much indeed Philip (et alia) - a great start to a great
project.

cheers, m

an occasional bcc list on open money
to change/remove/add an email