[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] FLOSS, POLICY & NETWORK FOR CBPP - Barcelona March

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jan 17 11:26:36 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mayo Fuster Morell <mayo.fuster at eui.eu>
Date: Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 12:25 AM
Subject: [members] FLOSS, POLICY & NETWORK FOR CBPP - Barcelona March
To: members at lists.p2pvalue.eu

Hello!

Today we had a very productive chat in order to prepare the FLOSS,
POLICY & NETWORK FOR CBPP event in Barcelona March 12th and 13th.
Attendance: Primavera, David, Stacco, Samer, Bernamin and Mayo.

Key concept of the event:

We are planning to organize a workshop following up the FLOSS4P2P you
attended last year in London, but this time we want to mix people from
Policy with FLOSS developers, in order to build three specific outcomes:
(1) policy recommendations for the EC concerning the regulation of the
collaborative economy; (2) technical guidelines to build software
platforms for collaborative communities; (3) creation of a network
around the commons-oriented model of collaborative economy and increase
its visibility.
It's an opportunity for policy people to interact directly with the
technical teams of P2P platforms and to get in contact with the more
social-oriented side of collaborative economy, and for these to express
their needs and problems. Thus, it'll be more interdisciplinary and less
technical than the London one. It's also directly connected with
P2Pvalue work on these issues. It will happen in Barcelona, March 12-13.
On March 11th, there will be a locally-organized event also promoted by
the Barcelona City Council.

We have very short time to finish preparing it. We will have a second
call next Wednesday 20 of January at 11h (CET) to finalize the call to
participate and the list of international invited people.

Please P2PF people, could you do a save the date basic announcement on
P2Pvalue website and social networks etc.

Mayo

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/