[P2P-F] Fwd: Democratic Money and Capital for Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jan 18 14:37:32 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Conaty <pat.commonfutures at phonecoop.coop>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:04 PM
Subject: Democratic Money and Capital for Commons

Find at the link below a new report that Michel Bauwens and the Commons
Strategies Group initiated as a two day intense discussion event in Berlin
and held last September and with some folks you will recognise.

http://www.bollier.org/blog/democratic-money-and-capital-commons

David Bollier and I have edited in this report summaries of presentations
and the outcome of the debate and discussion. What makes this report
different is that we seek to join up the parts that diverse experts are
working on.

If any of you could promote this report via your networks Michel and I
would be grateful. The plan being hatched is to set up a Home Site
for the report and try to promote Socially Usefully Money Organisations
(SUMO) keen to find ways of  uniting the jig-saw puzzle parts into
a cohesive whole that can be co-developed.

Block chain technology is neutral and can be used abusively or
democratically, socially and ecologically. There is also a key role for
governments viz. democratic money systems.

Michel and I look forward to getting your feedback.

Pat

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/