[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] The class structure of the "solidarity economy" or any alternative community

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Aug 14 16:48:58 CEST 2016

thanks for putting time in this ... (though I was asking for evidence of
gulen support for jason bourne movies <g>)

I have a quite different interpretation of bourne ... the assange and the
girl are portrayed sympathetically, the CIA is presented as entirely led by
crooks at all levels, with a few ethical lone riders being fought by the
system .. but I guess that's a matter of interpretation

I retain from your arguments that you see there are two factions in the
ruling class, including a more liberal one, which is entirely plausible,
but that the evidence for the concrete links you assume have be researched,
which is fine,

I think the overall strenghts of the arguments would be stronger without
these leaps,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/