[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] An Open Letter to the Fabian Society (was: Re: New models of leadership)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 4 13:05:57 CEST 2016

well, if I'm not mistaken, Orsan is the only one who depends directly on
the capitalist marketplace, but I do not believe that is what motivates his
opposition, I find that a reductionist interpretation,

neither would I explain the non-binary approaches from the opposite
reasoning, i.e. that these views are held because of a relative
independence to the marketplace

these reasonings may work on aggregate for structural explanations, but
they can't explain individual choices

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/