[P2P-F] fairshares model book

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Mar 7 03:57:05 CET 2015

Fairshare Model

Karl Sjogren
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=405822&authType=name&authToken=lrG9&goback=>

November 25, 2014 11:17 PM

You replied to this message:

I’m writing a book on a performance-based capital structure for companies
that seek to raise venture capital via a public offering. I call it the
Fairshare Model because it balances and aligns the interests of investors
and employees. It has implications for how to attract funding to companies
that have poor access to equity funding but who have the ability to attract
an affinity group of public investors. More significantly, it has potential
to help companies attract and manage human capital.

I’ve posted a few draft chapters from my book-in-progress here
http://fairsharemodel.com/?page_id=102 Also there is a slide deck I
presented recently.

A version of the deck optimized for mobile devices is here
http://www.slideshare.net/kmsjogren/sjogren-nabe-presentation-101414

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/