[P2P-F] DIY Grassroots P2P Grexit ? - 97 percent of money is electronic anyway

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:48:24 CEST 2015

One of the arguments I remember that was put forward,
is that it would be too difficult to bring back / create the cash money
needed,
as the printing presses are now destroyed.

As 97 percent of the money we use is electronic ( in western europe ? ) ,
why not focus on creating electronic representations of currency.

Also, lets organize the interface with euros, if need be,
to reduce dependency on external trade.

If this scales, it can make a significant change to the politics imposed on
Greece and enable the current or future governments to be in a better
negotiation position.

Using existing software, we can also facilitate CCC ( commercial credit
circuits )
http://www.lietaer.com/2011/09/commercial-credit-circuit-c3/

///

Also see this article, about a greek island trying out a cryptocurrency

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21156/grexit-looms-greek-island-begins-testing-blockchain-based-parallel-currency/