[P2P-F] Fwd: New Funding for Economics at Schumacher College

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 22 12:20:34 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rachel Fleming <Rachel.Fleming at schumachercollege.org.uk>
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 5:09 PM
Subject: New Funding for Economics at Schumacher College
To: Rachel Fleming <Rachel.Fleming at schumachercollege.org.uk>
Cc: Mark Wallace <Mark.Wallace at schumachercollege.org.uk>, Annie Adams <
Annie.Adams at schumachercollege.org.uk>

Dear friends, partners and advocates of Economics for Transition

We have just been granted some *extra bursary funding* for the September
start of our postgraduate programme, in collaboration with nef and the
Transition Network.

It's a little late for overseas applicants, but a possibility that there
may be UK or EU students who would like to join. We have a couple of places
left, so if you know of anyone, or would be happy to forward this email out
to your networks, we would be very grateful as always.

With very best wishes - enjoy the Summer!

Rachel

Dr Rachel Fleming

Schumacher College

www.schumachercollege.org.uk

"If still more education is to save us, it would have to be education of a
different kind: an education that takes us into the depth of things.. " E.F.
Schumacher

           <https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/>
      Postgraduate Bursaries Available

Thanks to a recent donation, we have had a limited amount of bursary
funding just become available for students from the UK or EU needing
support to study on our postgraduate programmes this year, September 2015.

*Holistic Science (MSc, PG Cert)
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses/holistic-science>*

Study this radical blend of cutting edge science and participatory ways of
being and knowing to alter the way you see the world and empower you to
take a more engaged and active role for change.

*Economics For Transition (MA, PG Cert)
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses/economics-for-transition>*

Join the activists and entrepreneurs pioneering the new economy that will
take centre stage in a resilient and equitable future.

These programmes are residential at Schumacher College and provide a
radical and transformational educational experience, based on whole-person
learning within a small community.

Not only will you benefit from the theoretical and experiential learning on
offer, but also the rich mix of international students, teachers, activists
and authors coming for a wide range of postgraduate and short course
programmes this year.

APPLY NOW, LIMITED SPACES
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses>

We are also recruiting for Ecological Food Systems (MSc, PG Dip, PG Cert)
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses/ecological-food-systems>
and Ecological Design Thinking (MA, PG Cert)
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses/ecological-design-thinking>
to start in January 2016
             Schumacher College |Postgraduate Phone (0) +44 1803 847212| EMAIL
US <postgradadmin at schumachercollege.org.uk>

           Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=ch5pdxdab&m=1103508273378&[email protected]&a=1121716021320&id=preview>

   ------------------------------
Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this email

The Dartington Hall Trust is registered in England as a company limited by
guarantee and a charity.
[Co. No. 1485560 Ch. No. 279756 VAT No. 402196875]
Registered office: The Elmhirst Centre, Dartington Hall, Totnes, Devon, TQ9
6EL.

The views expressed in this email may not represent those of The Dartington
Hall Trust.

Ref:DC/JM/010213

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/