[P2P-F] [commoning] support appreciated for Plan C, a commons transition plan for greek civil movements

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 15 13:50:51 CEST 2015

personally, I believe that extractive models are inappropriate for the
survival of our planet, and I would like to see corporate reform towards
generative models,

this would suggest a double strategy:

* direct support for not-for-profit entities that directly co-produce
commons and integrate negative externalities

* corporate reforms that limit the damage of negative externalities at
for-profit corporations

Move towards commoning in extractive corporations is a progress, to the
degree they can also affect the extractive purpose, but if they only serve
intensified extraction, that would be problematic,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/