[P2P-F] [commoning] support appreciated for Plan C, a commons transition plan for greek civil movements

Denis Postle denis.postle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:22:26 CEST 2015

Re Re-Inventing Organisations, I was initially very impressed with
Laloux's book. Some of the case studies - the Dutch nurses - the French
gear machining and the US tomato puree production are inspiring. However
they come very comprehensively framed in what I regard as the dubious
spirituality of Ken Wilbur which mirrors our 'naturalised' social
dominance in yet another a hierarchical godscape.
Denis

On 15/07/2015 10:09, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> agreed, buurtzorg is different than a classic forprofit entity (with
> extractive I mean that, not mining <g>)
>
> please go head by asking James,
>
> Michel
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:04 PM, George Pór <george.por at gmail.com
> <mailto:george.por at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     hi Michel,
>
>         i have not read the book but my impression is that it is
>         exclusively focused on entities that have extractive practices ?
>

>     I'm not sure.
>
>     Most of them have nothing to do the extensive extraction of
>     natural resources, unless we include all organizations, who are
>     using products or services whose the ingredients were ultimately
>     extracted from the Earth, after a long chain of of intermediate
>     companies
>
>     For example. the book features a Buurtzorg, a self-managed
>     community nursing organizations in the Netherlands. It's worth a read.
>
>     Btw, the "Plan C for Advancing the Commons Transition in Greece"
>     seems to be more important and urgent than ever, given the vacuum
>     that rift <http://www.bbc.com/news/business-33531845> in the
>     "institutions' may deepen.
>
>     Shouldn't we ask Quilligan to give Plan C a hand?
>
>     george
>

> --
> Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
> http://commonstransition.org
>
> P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net
>
> Updates: http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens
>
> #82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/

> Blog - http://www.blog.p2pfoundation.net
> Wiki - http://www.p2pfoundation.net
>
> Show some love and help us maintain and update our knowledge commons by making a donation. Thank you for your support.
> https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/donation

new site text

I have a new web-site: denis.postle.net <http://denis.postle.net> -
street poetry, free ebooks, writing, photos, videos, music and therapy
all in one place.

---