[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Another Politics - After Syriza

Fri Feb 6 17:43:15 CET 2015

You are very right below Bob, some-times unnecessary worries, especially after people work hard on things and do sacrifice a lot from their lives and loved ones, and under a systemic down ward spiral drops of destructive self-criticisms, turning into destructive criticism at those most close to us, in communities, and these feed back loops mesh with those who bears really bad motivations and the things we experience as collective defeat of the angry, innocent, politically activated (or those practically decided to take initiative of his-her own life) masses of the ruled.

As a self criticism, I mentioned before but again, to make it clear, my criticism to Negri's interview to Roar, did include I think not necessary worries, mostly fed with my temporarily increased worries (who knows may be under the influence of another emotional manipulation experiments like that of facebook involves). And probably that injected a negative impulse to the exchange and the negative feedback loop is still traceable. While the positive developments around us are intensified as the convergences.

Including syriza, podemos, faircoop, (from my side gnunion ideas interlocked finally), value networks coops, commoners, interactions are intensifying and we are moving towards actions like ECB, spaces like WSF in Tunis, COOP15 in France, G20 in Istanbul, and finally we have emerging alternative narrative being built simultaneously from bottom, middle, and top.. commons, p2p, .. so on on top of a concrete ideas and practices can be the core of working associated mode of production, and corresponding superstructures.. dots are connected and we have something finally visible to appeal larger amount of people, easy to access, and would allow them to make living..

Anyway, like the Kondortief one, and other sort of cycles, these ups and downs are complex but possible to tackle with like you practice. I think Michel is too, and Anna as well are very good in tempering the tension in a way allowing smother flow of conversations, like providing kind of fing sui climate for exchange on the lists ..

- any way just thought it can be good to say this out and apologies again for the initial negative input in the tone. Let's take this in to account and don't let it block productive, inspiring, and positive developments taking place and disturbing the growing darkness for larger segments of the species.

best,
orsan