[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [Networkedlabour] Another Politics - After Syriza

Mon Feb 2 18:46:52 CET 2015

from my own engagement with integral theory and clare graves work on the
evolution of consciousness, I think it is totally illusory to expect a
general shift of consciousness to collective wisdom ..

people who feel ready to do so, should do it with those willing to follow
them; but changing the general culture of society and social movements is a
long and arduous road, taking generations ...

you have to start above all with what is, warts and all ... see how the
democratic structure of podemos has already changed, even before and power
shift, towards a shift conducive to the leadership ... you can wish
otherwise, but the shift was endorsed by 80 perent or more of the
membership ... this is what you have to work with, making progress wherever
you can ... and compared to the barbarians in power now, it is already a
substantial shift,

Michel