[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [Networkedlabour] Another Politics - After Syriza

Mon Feb 2 23:41:38 CET 2015

yes, since the space we do occupy is on a server that belongs to a free information activist and long time squatter friend that I came to know via TNI, Albi. Who is generously hosting several key e-lists for the movements and networks. So that is why the size limit was low and attachment is not allowed. I did express this before but may be good to repeat sometimes to bag understanding from all on the list, might be frustrated by the limitations, bouncing emails, and unsent attachments.

thanks again for the understanding!
orsan