[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Slavoj Žižek on Greece: the courage of hopelessness

Denis Postle denis.postle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:22:51 CEST 2015

On 03/08/2015 09:30, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> the left no longer believes in any alternative itself, it has become
> as nihilist as the other side, they can truly no longer imagine an
> outside to capitalism and have become the other side of the same coin,
I agree, from a psychological perspective single-minded persistence in
resistance - critique, 'ain't it awful' etc that is not rooted in
positive programme, what Gandhi called satyagraha, is likely to mean
that we become moulded in the form that is being opposed. And the more
so to the extent to which dominance/power over social relations continue
to be 'naturalised'.
Denis
new site text

I have a new web-site: denis.postle.net <http://denis.postle.net> -
street poetry, free ebooks, writing, photos, videos, music and therapy
all in one place.

---