[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Slavoj Žižek on Greece: the courage of hopelessness - or 'hoplessness' courage of Zizek and alikes!

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:11:34 CEST 2015

a pop star speaking out his mind. The guy was enjoying when Assange locked up, and uprisings slowed down after long mass media and police offensive He was preaching at Occupy, better the masses 'dont fall in love with your self!' Wikileaks, Occupy all were to him distractions; from himsief.. he meant instead 'fall in love with me!'.

He is a Jakobin, he is The newstatesman; selfish, useless, hopless, thought version of lady gaga.

Örsan