[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Slavoj Žižek on Greece: the courage of hopelessness

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Aug 3 10:30:40 CEST 2015

this highlights a point I made several times,

the left no longer believes in any alternative itself, it has become as
nihilist as the other side, they can truly no longer imagine an outside to
capitalism and have become the other side of the same coin,

it's tragic and therefore, I say 'non wauw' <g>

so I read the greek defeat differently, they are telling us there is
absolutely no alternative within the system anymore, and therefore the case
for phase transition and system change is all the stronger

I 100% disagree with the phrase that to imagine an alternative is to be
deluded; on the contrary, nihilists will never win any political battles,
only believers do (even if they can't reach their aims fully, have
unintended consequences, etc .. etc ..)

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/