[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] labour-within-capital and peer producers unite?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 2 17:50:31 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Örsan Şenalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Networkedlabour] labour-within-capital and peer producers
unite?
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

forgot to add three resources I had to suggest which are helpful in
drawing the lines where networked labour can be linked to devided and
ruled forms of labour:

Dickens' Global Shift:
http://www.urban.ecnu.edu.cn/library/Global%20Shift%202011.pdf

Theorising and analysing digital labour: From global value chains to
modes of production by Christian Fuchs:
http://polecom.org/index.php/polecom/article/view/19

New Mode of Capitalist Production  Organization---Research on
Modularity Production Network
http://netglobalcapitalism.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/abstract-of-chen-shuoyings-book.pdf

http://p2pfoundation.net/From_the_Communism_of_Capital_to_a_Capital_for_the_Commons

http://p2pfoundation.net/Why_We_Need_a_New_Kind_of_Open_Cooperativism_for_the_P2P_Age

>> Part of this strategy is to move from an exclusive focus on immaterial
>> commons coupled with cooperative ownership,to a concern towards
>> commons-oriented forms of ownership in the material economy
>>

>> --
>> Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record
>> of previous communication, proposals, etc ..
>>
>> P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net
>>
>> Updates: http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens
>>
>> #82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/

Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/