[P2P-F] Fwd: UniversityCity

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jun 24 18:27:33 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michel UHDR <info.uhdr at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: UniversityCity

 We are now in go-to-market with our state-of-the-art transition
methodology to enter new systemic economy, based on our field research and
empirical successes. The "Systemic Economy" (presentation in attach) is now
kind of recognized as a strong alternative to neoclassical capitalist model
which has shown its limitations and collateral damage.

*To start off:*

a very short synthetic TEDx speech on systemic economy principles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpBNv9Ec8ig
and in slideshare:
http://fr.slideshare.net/UHDR/the-new-economy-in-images
In our book you'll find the 18 milestones of transition from old to new:
http://setthenewgame.com/books/ (I can send you the pdf in french on demand)