[P2P-F] P2P dual language - en dos idiomas

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:43:25 CEST 2014

It May sound off the track, yet while I was checking FLOK management page, I did see list of experts and advisors and who suggested them. I saw that Daniel Vasquez did recommend as macro economic advisor famous ex head of IMF, later it's self-critical economist!! Can anyone confirm and explain what is the logic of appointing Joseph Stiglitz as an high level expert and advisor to a project like this, aiming Ecuador's transition to a FLOK society? For me these are kind of really problematic co-optative steps needs to be avoided and criticized. I have been waiting and waiting from Bernardo, Xabier and Daniel any kind of reaction or self-reflexive report, noting heard anything or am not yet aware of. Than I started to get suspicious are there  Conscious steps taken and are we being pulled in alternative p2p - commons Keynesian project? So partner state can be sounding very nice theory, yet at the end it can turn into they are state, some of us partners and business goes usual for the billions, and the commons.. What kind of consciousness and check and balance we will be able to build. Another initiative I found about is Global Marshall Plan initiative to which some of out dear friends got involved, under the UN framework promoting An idea of Commons Charters instead of Millennium Goals, which was scheduled to 2015. I again am not against involvement and engagement with the state to open, transform, and dissolve it from bottom to up, yet with giant capitalist partners like al gore, bill gates, bono, Soros, elite groups like club of Rome, club of Budapest, ... A child can guess where would the game end up! Do not want to judgmental but we have seen this movie many times, perfect ideas and hypotheses, communism itself may easily be spoiled. P2p and commons should be protected carefully...
Orsan