[P2P-F] [P2P-es] Ecuador as a state form, the proposal for a Partner State...

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:21:35 CEST 2014

Querido Bernardo,
sí, es absolutamente cierto. Discúlpeme. Tenemos que escribir en ambos
idiomas, si queremos hacer esto.
Tal vez vamos a encontrar una manera de abrir las puertas cerradas.
muchas saludas, willi

Dear Bernardo,
yes, it is absolutely true. Excuse me. We have to write in both
language, if we want to do this.
Maybe we will find out a way to open the closed doors.
many greetings, willi