[P2P-F] Fwd: Common Libraries - Project Report

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jul 12 06:14:40 CEST 2014

Dear Kevin,

can we support this initiative through our p2p blog ? thanks for your
assistance,

From: Annemarie Naylor <annemarie at commonfutures.eu>
Date: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Subject: Common Libraries - Project Report
To: Annemarie Naylor <annemarie at commonfutures.eu>

Dear All

Today sees the launch of our first project report:
http://commonlibraries.cc/projects/ working with x3 Locality members across
the country, and you will also find our How-To Resources and associated
Case Studies via the Common Libraries website.

Thank you so much to EVERYONE who contributed to the success of our first
six months!

We would be incredibly grateful to all able/willing to RT @commonlibraries
to spread the word…

And, if you’re also able to give us a bump via facebook, we’d love for you
to share the posts appearing on the Common Libraries facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/commonlibraries ;-)

Otherwise, good luck with all your prototyping, and here’s to the next
chapter – in touch in due course!

Many thanks,
Annemarie

Annemarie Naylor

Director, Common Futures

T. 07525 236797  E: annemarie at commonfutures.eu  W:
http://www.commonfutures.eu/

Follow me on twitter @commonfutrs

12 Sandford Close, Wivenhoe, Colchester, Essex, CO7 9NP

Common Futures is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no.
8481503

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*