[P2P-F] ConFLOKt resolution

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:18:40 CEST 2014

Dear willi and all,

First of all apologies, I realized that there was a mistake, i meant NOT:
> This of course is NOT separate
> from the role of classes, class formations and struggles, capitalist or ruling class strategies, and counter class strategies, the workers', farmers, hackers, commoners position in all these experimental relations, like the role and position of workers - knowledge producers
> in a mixed collaborative horizontal and vertical relationship to state
> and capital goes on."

So if classes, state, production. Value so on, are set of social relationships between social and historical individuals, collective agencies as well as structures then there can be different approaches about the possible -how / at which level / to what degree which class alliances so on / fundemental change towards emancipation will we are going to make of.. Here i find important to see that p2p advancement has broght about qualitativ and quantative differences. For instance the amount of intellectual worker is one of the radical qualitative differences, or the forms and intensity of Connectivity, which has brought about a possibility of global working class self-formation, this is qualitatively different situation. Other is possibility of p2pnisation of any kind if given social structure, because of the networkisation process underly many if those structures. On the contrary ruling classes and their capacity to counter p2pisation is massively increased via surveillance, intelligence, meta-data so on. So the fight beteen Local, national, regional and global classes is given via compleat multilayered and hierarchical networks. That's why, similar to GNU GPL- PPL or in general what it aims is a core to this equation. Which is the need for locally defined social protocols and real adoption of those social protocols -with real time check balance by the nodes- in the network structures. In this regard such present conflict and experiences are very valuable for us to identify, learn about, strengthen, such protocols for distributed social networks.
From this vantage point I think we may be in a historically different situation or conjuncture where worries about state, capital, reformism can be rethought, and overcome. Will try to open this thought a bit more tomorrow..
Orsan