[P2P-F] P2P Foundation List Moderation Notice

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 22 08:04:47 CEST 2014

this is not about opinions Quirilo,

it's about a systematic policy of defamation and disinformation,

in my case, I was accused of being an austrian economist, while i am in
opposition to it, david is accused of doing his commons work for political
gain, allianzia solidaria in quito, the best coop we've seen in 6 months of
study, was accused etc .. etc ... it is the standard operating procedure of
willi and it degrades the culture of discourse

stick to arguments, don't use freedom of speech to systematically attack
the personal integrity of your brothers and comrades,

you are free to do this, but not here,

refrain from personal attacks, and there is absolute no issue of staying on
the list

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/