[P2P-F] the inacceptability of a culture of permanent personal attacks

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 22 08:20:10 CEST 2014

Need we say more,

now I have been promoted to a fascist that kills people:

as willi wrote:

"But what Michel do, and some followers, is a very different thing. It is
a fascistic action. "If you are not my friend, or the friend of my
friend, then you are my enemy". Then i kill you (based on the action
level). "

Enough already, it is not acceptable to simply ignore this, this has no
place in p2p culture,

For the record, willi is not my enemy, but of resolving political
differences through personal attacks, definitely is,

Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/