[P2P-F] Fwd: Fwd: Violation of rights of list users

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:28:10 CEST 2014

And i will extend, that the lists P2P-lang-es and P2P-lang-pt are not
lists from the P2P Foundation, like you write in your project
description. The ...-es list use absolutly different principles as the
list P2P-F from the P2P Foundation. It is a reactionary exclusion project.

many greetings, willi
Popayan, Colombia