[P2P-F] anonymous campaign against p2p-foundation

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:14:04 CET 2013

> on a rational level, this is xtremely difficult to understand: we had
> friendly relations with heather, promoted her work, and she asked us to
> publish these excerpts herself. How could she forget ? that seems so
> impossible to fathom.
>
> and once she knew about the oversight, why did she not relent, but on the
> contrary escalated?

If I may add a few thoughts...  Having studied this issue a bit
myself, I have come to the conclusion that despite women's equality
granted by the law, they still have not the equality in practice.  So
their only "legitimacy" within the current system -- if they don't
want to topple the (homosexual?) patriarchy of Novus Ordo Seclorum --
is getting credit for their work.  Here's is the crux of your (and my)
disbelief -- a "dilemma" which must be solved by her because it
revolves around her own (chosen) belief system and are counter-posed
to each other:  liberal women have been fighting on behalf of gay men
while women, themselves, remain homeless within this current
socio-economic system.  It is a *irrational* contradiction that
liberal females are fighting for gay men while women remain without
the power they deserve -- this is the source of crazyness.  The whole
system is actually bi-polar because of this issue, an otherwise
undiagnosed mental illness, which is creating a type of insanity in
the system.  But don't blame Heather, she is expressing the symptom.

--
MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington