[P2P-F] localizing the p2p-f wiki

Marco Giustini info at marcogiustini.info
Sat Nov 2 22:55:27 CET 2013

A possible plan for transition to a new model could be to transfer the
domain p2pf.net from me to you, hosting it on your servers and start an
experimental (not visible) installation of wordpress multisite. In the
meantime all is left untouched on p2pfoundation.net domain. When all is
ready you can decide if closing blog.p2pfoundation.net redirecting to
p2pf.net or not.