[P2P-F] obsoleteism

boon at metaversion.de boon at metaversion.de
Fri May 10 08:48:44 CEST 2013

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

hey lovely peoples,
i watched the share spray video and i felt like driven back 30 years, its nice and friendly but isnt it obsolete?
share a tiny private garden, share old stuff, well thats great if it works on a neighbour scale, but the talks i do are
really different. think about this:
you have two people doing the exact same job, they live in 2 different towns, and every morning they drive to the
town of the other where their job is located, in funy cases they drive back to their own towns to do a job and then back to
the job place and home after....that is the unefficency of competitive buissnesses exposed.
a basic income was already supposed by thomas paine, agraian justice when the usa was founded.
the pirate party came up with the idea and it got shattered but...for unexpectable reasons, it wasnt ecconomists saying that wont work,
afterall its the greed of people who dont want others not to suffer when they do.
We all know starvation is not production based, we all know that money is just a "going thru" thingi, if ur not on the big income side.
I need you peoples to think big, because i cant stand this worlds unequality and bullshit.
We work for afterall nothing, face that, we have no skills and no talents to get a sharing ecconomy done from bottom to top.
the hirachy is stable. So what i think we have to do is focus on the benefits of decentralization and free ressources for the basic needs.
A countersource to privatization, because while you do childish approaches of middleclass backyard utopia that wont work,
the waterprivatization will take place, and dolphin and shark isnt the answer as well, its like a toolset for comeptitiveness with the
power of crowds that exsist.
I am really looking for people who would take p2p to the next stage by introducing it where it belongs, in the consideration of the
most powerful people and the people who are able to do the math needed to make need and "have" transparent and overviewable.
maybe it will take some generations before people start demanding their share, but think about the possibilitys.
The real possibilitys in 2 things that is social security and security by global surveilance ( for example a live google earth will show what really goes on
if that is open to everyone and saved, there are no gaps for illegal exploit of any kind, everything can be taken down to its source)
i want to find people to talk about this things, because i feel the insight on those things as a hard to take burden for my soul.
I meet people of all social backgrounds when i do dogwalks, now the comunitys tax dogs without supporting them, its a luxary tax in germany,
not binding the income to a fair use, there are no places supported where dogs can run free and in the rare cases u have those they are
unsufficent and dirty, sure theres clubs do that but its the same and there is like no thought on the different sizes of dogs and the social behaviour,
no referees that help to establish social behaviour of the animals, anger and stress is programmed.
But if you raise this little topic you easily find agreements on the basic things, there should be zones for dogs that actually fit to the amounts of
dogs in a community, they should fit to different purposes like older younger smaller and bigger dogs, and there should be help learning social
behaviour....and the tax should be subject related.
And no i would of course never make a club and try to fight for this because...its obsolete, a drop of water on a hot stone.
like global warming, dont tell me a lot drobs cool the stone cause bottom to top will not work, the individual people have just no power to do changes,
think again on the "change" campain obama won with, and afterall its just one dude and what did he "change", he cant even fight the weapon lobbys,
we are ruled by puppets and not descision makers, and you maybe know im a fan of ricardo semmlers leading by omission, the point is,
afterall we have nothing, nothing ladys and gentleman, but the insight in great possibiltys.
I wish i could at least write and contribute this way but as you have to witness here, im no good writer, and i do hard in finding any collaboration at all,
see i asked you to do virtual meetings instead of driving around, but sadly not even michel spended and hour to do a videochat with me.
so am i wrong? give me some feedback if you will, i would welcome anyone from this list.
Or maybe come up with other things that would or could be obsolete in a functional free society, to show the benefits of different aproaches on a larger
scale.
greetings daniel bauer "theboon"
inactive member of pirate party germany, and unnamed "member" of well at least i have a slot on ning p2p foundation.