[P2P-F] Fwd: Spring update

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat May 11 10:32:17 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Greco <thg at mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Subject: Spring update
To: Thomas Greco <thg at mindspring.com>

 Dear friends,

It’s high time for us to reclaim the *credit commons* and I need your help.

I will be traveling to Europe this summer to push forward the movement
toward complementary currencies and moneyless exchange, and to preach the
“gospel” of decentralized credit-clearing networks.

So far, I’m slated for speaking engagements, workshops, and consultations
in the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK and Greece. There may be room to add
other stops to the tour so if you want to organize an event, contact me and
we’ll see what fits!

Right now however, I need YOUR help to cover the lodging and travel costs.
Please help spread the word about my Crowdfunding campaign to your
networks! Share this image meme and the campaign link:
http://igg.me/at/tomstour/.

We have thus far received $1207 from 21 very generous donors. My sincerest
thanks to everyone who’s pitched in already and to those who help me
achieve this goal by pledging and sharing!

Thomas

P.S. In case you missed my Spring, 2013 Newsletter, you can find it at
http://beyondmoney.net/2013/05/01/spring-newsletter-crowdfunding-our-work/

Thomas H. Greco, Jr. thg at mindspring.com
PO Box 42663, Tucson, AZ 85733