[P2P-F] an important announcement of the p2p foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 24 13:10:23 CEST 2013

Dear Elf,

thanks for the update and offer of support,

personally, I am mostly focused on tech solutions that enhance the use of
our knowledge commons,

for example, I believe two-column presentations significantly increase the
usability of our wiki sections

the possibility of combined section search, for example "give me all the
Webcasts on Peerfunding", would greatly enhance findability

our blog should be much more like the ECC platform blog, show more content
in more categories, while also including social network and forum
possibilities so that we can move away from the private Ning

integration of  the various resources into each other: i.e. twitter /
scoop.it streams into our blog ; and clean wiki updates to our blog, and
blog updates into our wiki ...

imagine topic sections, with the wiki section, the blog section, and social
bookmarking tags integrated ...

I can of course explain those in more detail,

Michel

Message: 1