[P2P-F] an important announcement of the p2p foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 24 13:16:15 CEST 2013

Dear Nicolas,

I see you have an idea where all of this is coming from ..

until yesterday, I tried to limit the exposure of the culprit, but after
seeing the extent of yaco's interventions in my mailbox this morning,

i.e. more than 50 people's communication messed with over a fairly long
time, and the harm that has done, I must admit I am now less and less
charitable to what yaco has wrought ...

there is a lot more to it than just the obvious tech sabotage, crucial
funding opportunities did not come to fruition, for flimsy reasons, and I
am increasingly sure this were no accidents,

Michel

Message: 3