[P2P-F] Fwd: New From Pluto Press - Nature for Sale: The Commons versus Commodities

Anna Harris anna at shsh.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 21:00:03 CEST 2013

Yes, Edu, even as we wake up to see how we were shaped by the system we
also realise how we are trapped in it, and recreate it ourselves. But that
knowledge also gives us power.

Personally for me there has to be a short term payback as well as thinking
of the benefit in the long term. If it was just down to imagining what it
would be like *if* billions of us did the same that would not motivate me.
What does it for me is connecting with the authentic voice within me, which
is to do with having the courage to trust myself no matter what.