[P2P-F] Fwd: New From Pluto Press - Nature for Sale: The Commons versus Commodities

Örsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 19:59:11 CEST 2013

I think this is exactly the point that brings p2p and commons together: imagining billions of us would do a little or as much as we could to produce and/or protect the commons, the results would be giant like wikipedia or similar experiences. can be good to think of various levels and translevel implications in terms of solving porblems of governance and contuniation.