[P2P-F] bottom-up broadband

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 12 09:18:37 CEST 2013

Dear Jaume,

it seems our wiki is out just right now, but I'm interested in keeping
track of such projects for the broader p2p research community,

for example, in our P2P Infrastructure and Research sections, our 22m+
viewers would be able to find an entry like this one,

updating these entries would be very welcome,

http://p2pfoundation.net/Open_Sensor_Network

Michel

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM, <p2p-foundation-request at lists.ourproject.org